Monday, November 19, 2012

Your Top 5 Best Movies Ever? Let us know your Best 5 Movies via Comments

see-turkey
First I would like to thank everyone who come to visit my blog. I am really glad I was able to help not everyone but most of the people who come here to watch movies online without download and without asking for credit card. Your comments were inspiring and encouraging to continue and work more.

A few months ago I did a post asking visitors to request any movie they want to see here and it worked very well and a lot of good movies were added to my blog so I decided to create another post but this time I gonna ask everyone What are your best 5 movies? Better not to be older than 1980s.

Kindly post your 5 Top Movies via comments and I will probably check them all and will add some of them to my blog. Feel free post anything via comment not only the names but why you think they are good movies. Movies can be horror, comedy, romance, drama, action any type as long as you found it good and interesting. Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment